Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cookbook Review

Ok, I admit it I LOVE the Real Housewives franchise. Watched RHOOC from the very beginning and have been known to take in a marathon of the ATL franchise (DC is not that great so I stopped watching like many others I think), as well. But the NJ gals are my fav. Maybe it's the Italian in me, but I love those ladies. I follow a couple of them on Twitter and some of their tweets are pretty funny. So, when I found out that Teresa Giudice had a cookbook, I had to get it.

I LOVE love this cookbook. I've made a couple of the recipes so far and I can say that the bolognese was wonderful (I used all ground pork because I don't eat veal) and the old world pizza dough is a knockout - I made the Pizza Giudice recipe using it. This week I'm going to make the Tagliatelle with the remaining ham I have from making a crockpot ham and potatoes dish that I'll blog about later because it was yummy.

Either way, get thee to Amazon and buy it. Especially if you want some new, easy and delicious recipes to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment