Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Greatest Bassinet!

We're renting a house right now while our new home is being built. There are two bedrooms on the main level and the master bedroom is upstairs. I knew from the start that I could not possibly have our brand new Baby K sleeping on another level when she came home, so I began the search for a bassinet. As soon as I saw the Contours Classique 3-in-1 bassinet at Babies R' Us, I knew I had to have it.

I loved the flexibility the Moses basket lent us for bringing Baby K downstairs with us, and the changing station is ideal for our current arrangement. Who wants to trapse downstairs in the middle of the night to do a diaper change? We all know that changing the baby on the bed is dangerous territory. The storage baskets are perfect for extra diapers, extra sheets and other supplies. I will say that the changing station option is great, but could be designed better. However, it's incredibly useful and makes those middle of the night changes pretty convenient.

The pad in the Moses basket seemed a bit thin and flimsy, so we purchased a bassinet mattress and it fits perfectly. Baby K is almost 4 weeks old now and this item has been the best purchase we've made by far. I love it and my sweet Baby K seems to dreaming away happily each and every night.

New Momma Jomma rating: 4 stars because of the flimsy pad that needs to be upgraded

No comments:

Post a Comment